Montag, 13. August 2018

My COSTA TEGUISE is so different (5) * Walking in MEMPHIS? NO! * Walking in COSTA TEGUISE....


He was listening to "WALKING IN MEMPHIS"' from Marc Cohn.


Put on my blue suede shoes
And I boarded the plane
Touched down in the land of the Delta Blues
In the middle of the pouring rain
W.C. Handy, won't you look down over me
Yeah, I got a first class ticket
But I'm as blue as a boy can be
Then I'm walking in Memphis
Walking with my feet ten feet off of Beale
Walking in Memphis
But do I really feel the way I feel?
Saw the ghost of Elvis
On Union Avenue
Followed him up to the gates of Graceland
Then I watched him walk right through
Now security they did not see him
They just hovered 'round his tomb
But there's a pretty little thing
Waiting for the King
Down in the Jungle Room.....



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen